Biggest Loser Challenge for Wii
The Biggest Loser Challenge is an exercise simulation game for Wii, based on the popular The Biggest Loser television series. The second The Biggest Loser video game released for Wii, The Biggest Loser Challenge is designed to evolve along with the player's exercise routine. Featuring the cast and trainers from the TV show, the game's 125+ exercises, co-op play option, Wii Balance Board support, new challenges and customization options provide a fun and healthy exercise outlet suitable for every member of the family, regardless of their weight, physical ability or age.
A New and Unique Biggest Loser Experience for Wii
One of the leading interactive health and fitness video games is back with The Biggest Loser Challenge, exclusively for Wii. Hosted by Allison Sweeney and featuring the training talents of Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels, with this new fitness experience players that are looking to lose a little weight, a lot of weight or maintain their current physique will now be able to enjoy more than 125 exercise moves in six different environments, including "The Biggest Loser" Ranch, "The Biggest Loser" Gym, "The Biggest Loser" Yoga Area and "The Biggest Loser" Boxing Ring.
Driven by the player's use of either Wii Remote and/or the Wii Balance Board the game's workouts include warm ups, cool downs, new cardio boxing, yoga, circuit training (upper body and lower body), as well as core exercises, and allows players to create a custom fitness program or choose from ten preset fitness routines such as Belly Buster and Boot Camp. Many of these exercises can be integrated with stability balls, resistance bands and free weights (sold separately). The Biggest Loser Challenge also features 50 all-new recipes from the Biggest Loser Cookbook to make the game an all-encompassing weight loss tool. Additional features include: a drop-in co-op option for two player workouts, body analyzer functionality (manual input), character customization, new and refurbished challenges, diet and video tips a calorie counter and more.
Key Game Features
- Track Your Progress - Players can track their progress through the game's calendar, which displays a recommended routine, challenges and nutrition for that day.
- Motivation - Players will be provided encouragement and given tips from trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels.
- Enhanced Gameplay Experience - Players can choose to workout using the Wii Balance Board, stability ball or resistance bands for a more intense program.
- Know Your Health Score - Players can enter personal information such as age, height, weight and amount of regular exercise to calculate a score that indicates their current health and fitness levels.
- Fun For the Whole Family - The whole family can participate in The Biggest Loser Challenge. Families can link their profiles together to congratulate each other for the accomplishments, or help help motivate members who may not have signed in for a couple of days. The game also allows a player to join in on another player's activity, via co-op play, without interrupting the game.
- The Biggest Loser Club - The game includes a 30-day trial membership to The Biggest Loser Club, a $19.99 value.