Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 with gun for Wii
- Top Shot Elite Wii controller integrates the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in a groundbreaking new design which includes pump-action reload and an adjustable stock to fit gamers of all sizes
- The controller scope features a red lens filter that gives players a different perspective on the environment, exposing hidden animal tracks and blood trails
- Epic story of drama and survival as players face kill-or-be-killed scenarios deep in the wild
- Includes next-generation shooting galleries featuring hot-seat, multi-stage and head-to-head multiplayer options
Suspense and intense first-person action reign in Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. The game unfolds as a story of drama and survival as players face kill-or-be-killed scenarios deep in the wild. Hunt and be hunted as Cole Rainsford, who has joined his estranged father on an African safari to hunt savage animals that have been terrorizing remote villages. Soon stranded, their survival depends on cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive.
Key Game Features
- Intense Storyline A story of revenge and redemption as dark mysteries and secrets are revealed. Experience the suspense, drama and face kill-or-be killed scenarios in this action packed first-person hunting game.
- The World's Deadliest Animals Face the World's deadliest predators in boss battles that will test your will to survive.
- Shooting Galleries A next generation of over 30 shooting galleries that will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive perfect for the TOP SHOT ELITE peripheral.
- Multiplayer Take on your friends in head to head and 4 player turn based multiplayer.