Guitar Hero World Tour - Wii
Includes Game Disc Only. Select options to include microphone, guitar or band instruments. Start a Band...the Guitar Hero Way Guitar Hero World Tour transforms music gaming by expanding Guitar Hero's signature guitar gameplay into a cooperative band experience that combines advanced wireless instruments with online and offline gameplay modes including online Band Career and 8-player "Battle of the Bands," which allows two full bands to compete head-to-head online. The game features a Music Studio music creator that lets players compose, record, edit and share their own rock n roll anthems.
Play game with any or all of the following Wii instrument controllers: microphone, guitar and/or drums. The Guitar Hero software is compatible with Rock Band, Guitar Hero and most other instrument controllers for the Wii, as well as, third party microphones. Game is compatible with Rock Band and Guitar Hero guitars and drums including Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero Les Paul, Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Check compatability here: www.rockband.com/compatability.
Be the Next Great Songwriter - Wii Music Studio lets players express their musical creativity by giving them access to a full complement of tools to create digital music from scratch utilizing the guitar controller and drum kit. Players can create their tracks and then play them in-game or share the recordings with the entire Guitar Hero community through GHTunes. GHTunes allows other gamers from around the world to download and play the community's original tracks.
Create the Band - Wii Budding rock stars can live out their rock n roll fantasies by playing either a single instrument or any combination of instruments, in addition to the full band experience. When rocking as part of a band, up to four players can jam together in quickplay or as they progress through a career. Both band and single-player careers feature non-linear progression giving artists the option to change difficulty and instruments with a variety of different gigs available at any time.
A Game Play Mode Just for the Wii - Wii Jump into the "Mii Freestyle" game play mode that is unique to the Wii. Create Blues, Rock or Metal masterpieces by yourself, or join with friends to jam freely together on guitar controllers and the drum kit controller.
Customize Everything - Wii The character creator allows gamers to create a rock star with style as unique as their own. Absolute customization from the clothes, to the facial and body structure, to the tattoos and accessories, players are encouraged to unleash their inner rock legend. The Rock Star Creator doesn't just allow players to build the ultimate rock god; the in-depth creators include the ability to customize guitars, drums and microphones. Adding yet another layer of personalization, gamers can create custom logos for their instruments, band, or album covers.
A Set List for the Ages - Wii The Guitar Hero World Tour set list is comprised entirely of master recordings from some of the greatest artists of all-time including Van Halen, Linkin Park, The Eagles, and Sublime. There are over 85 tracks, plus frequent downloadable singles and track packs. In addition to the killer track list, the game will feature rock icons such as Hayley Williams of Paramore and Travis Barker of +44 and blink-182.
The Full Set List
- 311 - "Beautiful Disaster"
- 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill"
- Airbourne - "Too Much Too Young"
- The Allman Brothers Band - "Ramblin' Man"
- Anouk - "Good God"
- The Answer - "Never Too Late"
- At The Drive-In - "One Armed Scissor"
- Beastie Boys - "No Sleep Till Brooklyn"
- Beatsteaks - "Hail to the Freaks"
- Billy Idol - "Rebel Yell"
- Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - "Weapon of Choice"
- blink-182 - "Dammit"
- Blondie - "One Way or Another"
- Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - "Hollywood Nights"
- Bon Jovi - "Livin' On A Prayer"
- Bullet For My Valentine - "Scream Aim Fire"
- Coldplay - "Shiver"
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around The Bend"
- The Cult - "Love Removal Machine"
- Dinosaur Jr. - "Feel The Pain"
- The Doors - "Love Me Two Times"
- Dream Theater - "Pull Me Under"
- The Eagles - "Hotel California"
- The Enemy - "Aggro"
- Filter - "Hey Man, Nice Shot"
- Fleetwood Mac - "Go Your Own Way"
- Foo Fighters - "Everlong"
- The Guess Who - "American Woman"
- Hush Puppies - "You're Gonna Say Yeah!"
- Interpol - "Obstacle 1"
- Jane's Addiction - "Mountain Song"
- Jimi Hendrix - "Purple Haze (Live)"
- Jimi Hendrix - "The Wind Cries Mary"
- Jimmy Eat World - "The Middle"
- Joe Satriani - "Satch Boogie"
- Kent - "Vinternoll2"
- Korn - "Freak On A Leash"
- Lacuna Coil - "Our Truth"
- Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
- Linkin Park - "What I've Done"
- The Living End - "Prisoner of Society"
- Los Lobos - "La Bamba"
- Lost Prophets - "Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)"
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama (Live)"
- Mars Volta - "L'Via L'Viaquez"
- MC5's Wayne Kramer - "Kick Out The Jams"
- Metallica - "Trapped Under Ice"
- Michael Jackson - "Beat It"
- Modest Mouse - "Float On"
- Motorhead - "Overkill"
- Muse - "Assassin"
- Negramaro - "Nuvole e Lenzuola"
- Nirvana - "About a Girl (Unplugged)"
- No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
- NOFX - "Soul Doubt"
- Oasis - "Some Might Say"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Crazy Train"
- Ozzy Osbourne - "Mr. Crowley"
- Paramore - "Misery Business"
- Pat Benatar - "Heartbreaker"
- R.E.M. - "The One I Love"
- Radio Futura - "Escuela De Calor"
- Rise Against - "Re-Education Through Labor"
- Sex Pistols - "Pretty Vacant"
- Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
- Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
- Steely Dan - "Do It Again"
- Steve Miller Band - "The Joker"
- Sting - "Demolition Man (Live)"
- The Stone Roses - "Love Spreads"
- Stuck In The Sound - "Toy Boy"
- Sublime - "Santeria"
- Survivor - "Eye of the Tiger"
- System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B."
- Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
- Ted Nugent's Original Guitar Duel Recording
- Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
- Tool - "Parabola"
- Tool - "Schism"
- Tool - "Vicarious"
- Trust - "Antisocial"
- Van Halen - "Hot For Teacher"
- Willie Nelson - "On The Road Again"
- Wings - "Band on the Run"
- Zakk Wylde's Original Guitar Duel Recording