Mario Kart 8 - Wii U
Feel the rush as your kart rockets across the ceiling!
Race upside-down and along walls on anti-gravity tracks in the most action-fueled Mario Kart™ game yet!
For the first time, Nintendo’s Mario Kart franchise comes to the Wii U console in full HD, introducing new racing circuit designs and anti-gravity karts that will have players driving upside down. Enjoy amazing entertainment with this sequel to one of the best selling Wii games ever - Mario Kart Wii - with 12 Million sold! Bring the family together for non-stop fun - suitable for all ages from younger kids to adults and seniors.
- Supports 4 players locally and 12 online
- Suitable for all ages and levels from young kids to adults
- Compatible with Wii Steering Wheel - makes it easier to play and adds to fun
- Good brain exercise and entertainment for adults and seniors
as well as kids
- The new anti-gravity feature allows for never-imagined racing circuit designs.
- Race along walls and upside-down on twisting anti-gravity racetracks!
- Share highlight videos of your greatest moments with friends via the Mario Kart TV feature and Miiverse™*
- Race and battle with friends locally* or connect online to play with random players from around the world*
- Fan favorite features from past Mario Kart™ games include gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, mid-air tricks, and more
- Crisp HD graphics and fluid animation offers players the most visually stunning Mario Kart™ yet
- For the first time ever, play as all seven of Bowser’s minions, the Koopalings!
- Take on racers across the globe and share videos of your greatest moments via Mario Kart TV.*
Compatible with Wii U Console. Not compatible with older Wii console.
Which Wii do I have?