Nintendo Wii Fit U Fit Meter - Wii U
Take your fitness routine wherever you go with the Wii U Fit Meter. The Fit Meter is a convenient portable accessory for use with Wii Fit U, designed to measure the number of steps you take and the amount of calories you burn in a day. For use only with Wii Fit U and the Wii U system. Standalone Fit Meter is Black/Silver.
You can track up to 12 players with one Wii Fit U game for everyone and a Wii Fit U meter for each person
- Track your progress wherever you are and then sync it with the game to get detailed information or see how close you are to your goals. You can even take on fun fitness challenges solo or with friends.
- The Fit Meter does more than count your steps. It also has an acceleration sensor and an atmospheric pressure sensor, which means the meter can more accurately calculate how many calories you burn, based on what you're doing.
- A little activity every day can add up to major progress! Take on a Walking Challenge to see your daily steps tracked around famous locations all over the world, or try an Altitude Challenge and make your way up mountains and monuments.
- Since you can have up to 12 profiles, on one Wii Fit U game, it's easy for everyone to track their activity with their own Fit Meter. Even the family pet can get involved, with their activity measure in special doggie units
- See how much you've accomplished by syncing the Fit Meter to your Wii Fit U profile at the touch of a button. You'll get detailed graphs on all your activity, including how many calories you've burned and how many steps you've walked.
You will need a Wii U system and a Wii Fit Balance Board and a Wii Remote Controller to play; view our complete bundle with everything you need to get started - Wii U Console with Wii Fit U Bundle >.
Compatible with Wii U Console only. Not compatible with older Wii console.
Which Wii do I have?