5th Grader: Back to School for Wii
What kind of kid were you in the fifth grade? Maybe you got an A+ on your Ben Franklin report, or maybe all you really excelled at was chasing your friends around the playground or throwing things around the bus. Whether you were the teacher's pet or the class clown, you might just be surprised at how much you knew back then and how little you remember now. In this hilarious, challenging and downright mind-boggling trivia game, go back to the days when your brain was stacked with crazy facts about weather systems, monarchies and dinosaur species and see how you stand up to today's fifth graders.
You've watched scores of successful adults crumble in defeat against the brainpower of grammar school kids in the hit show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Now, it's your turn to test out your mind for 23 different grade school subjects in Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Back To School. Join Jeff Foxworthy and a smart alec classroom helper of your choosing as you attempt to outsmart pint-sized competitors in more than 6,000 questions, ranging from history to geography to science and beyond. Put yourself right onto the stage by importing your very own Mii character, and bring your friends into the competition as you go head-to-head in Super Battle of Wits, get the whole gang together for a four-player Classroom Clash or work together to study. You may be sharp, but Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
Key Game Features
- Prove that you can outsmart a grade schooler in a hilarious trivia game that challenges you to remember what you learned back in grammar school
- Brings Jeff Foxworthy and all of the laughs, challenges and fun of the syndicated TV series into your living room
- Answer more than 6,000 questions that test your mind for 23 different subjects, including history, geography, science and beyond
- Feel like you're on the stage as you play in the style of the show, or try out five fast-paced new modes
- Use Cheats, Peeks and Saves to get you through tough questions, and choose a smart alec classroom partner to help you win big
- Express your unique gameshow style, importing your own Mii character into the game
- Go brain-to-brain against a friend in the Super Battle of Wits face-off, host a trivia party with the four-player Classroom Clash mode or work together in Study Buddies mode
- For 1 to 4 players