Go Vacation for Nintendo Wii
Go Vacation is a family-friendly Action-Party game in which players visit the amazing Kawawii Island where the ultimate vacation can be had by all. The island is packed with a wide variety of activities ranging from simple carnival games, all the way to vehicle racing and horseback riding to thrill sports like surfing, river rafting and skydiving. Players can also relax and take things more slowly as they explore the island with a pet. Additional features include 4-player multiplayer and support for accessories like the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board (not required - all sold separately).
Welcome to Kawawii Island, a paradise vacation destination with dozens of exciting activities for the entire family. Check in from the comfort of your own home an d explore the island at your own pace, taking in the snow, sun, city, beach, and more, all on one island.
Want to explore the island? Go horseback riding around the mountain, ride jet-skis along the beach, or just take a long car ride on the island. Embark on thrilling adventures like sky diving, surfing, and white water rafting or grab your friends and family for some relaxing miniature golf, horseback riding, or fishing. Go Vacation encourages parents and kids to participate together with simple gameplay that supports up to four players, multiple challenges and hours of fun for the whole family. There's never a dull moment when you Go Vacation.
Key Game Features
- The Ultimate Family Vacation Spot - There are exciting activities for up to four players spread out all across the island. Explore all the locations to experience four seasons of fun activities all on one island
- More Than Just Sports - In addition to Kawawii Island's large selection of recreational and extreme sports, you can build your own villa and bring your pet dog along to play in activities.
- It's a Real Vacation - All the fun and relaxation and none of the planning required - snap photos of the island and partake in the resort lifestyle anytime you need a break
- Many Ways to Play - Activities on Kawawii Island support the Wii MotionPlus, Wii Zapper accessory, and Wii Balance Board for more advanced ways to play (Wii control accessories sold separately)
- Jam-Packed with Fun - More activities than you'll know what to do with - Ride jet skis, race cars, play beach volleyball, hang glide, fish, surf, scuba dive, skate, snowboard, miniature golf, sky dive, horseback riding, play carnival games, and much more
Supports up to 4 people. Each person needs a Wii Remote and Nunchuk. The balance board and zapper are optional and don't really affect the game play. Many activities in the game give the option of using the Balance Board such as ski jumping, skiing, wheel slider and dog sledding. Others include grind master, in line skating, slalom skiing, snow board, snow tubing, sidewinder, jet ski, half pipe, skateboard, surfing, paragliding, and pie thowing.