Zumba Fitness World Party with Belt - Wii
Includes game and belt. World Party is the latest release in the best selling Zumba Fitness video game franchise that has sold more than nine million copies worldwide and ranks as the #2 fitness franchise of all time, second only to Nintendo's Wii Fit. Fantastic soundtrack with a refreshingly diverse selection of styles and songs, a cheery style, and fun choreography that disguises its aerobic workout as irresistibly dance routines.
Travel the world with celebrity Zumba instructors; move to a cultural mix of dance styles across 40+ fresh songs and routines; and unlock rewards that reveal the rich heritage of each location. Learn to love your workout with this fun, freeing fitness journey that expands your horizons.
- Get fit to 40+ new routines and songs including chart-topping hits from Lady Gaga, Daddy Yankee and Pitbull, fresh Zumba originals and eclectic tracks from regional musicians
- Pick from seven different destinations: Brazil, the Caribbean, Europe, Hawai'i, India, Los Angeles, and Puerto Rico. Travel the globe and join a global jam with your favorite celebrity Zumba instructors.
- Songs are broken down into low-, medium-, and high-intensity workouts, with each destination featuring a mix.
Move to 30+ dance styles from around the world including Salsa, Hip-Hop, Tahitian, Calypso, Bollywood, Cumbia, Reggaeton and Irish Step, plus new additions like Plena, Blues, Capoeira and Girly Funk.
- Burn up to 1,000 calories per hour as you immerse yourself in the movement and music of exotic global destinations in this exhilarating at home workout.
- Supports up to 4 players. Each player needs a Wii Remote/RemotePlus. Also the Zumba belt is helpful for each player to hold the remote while dancing and allow the best tracking. (One belt included; additional belts available under Related Items.)
Set personal fitness goals or work toward pre-set goals to guide your work out.
- Enhance your workout with the streamlined Progress Tracker Plus that tallies all of your stats: technique score, calories burned, achievements earned, goals met, etc
Jumping into the game's main World Tour mode, you'll be able to pick from seven different destinations. Each area is composed of six different songs to dance through in sequence, with celebrity Zumba instructors to lead you through the choreographed cardio. Depending on how in-sync with the instructor you are - as measured by the Wiimote in the included hip-mounted Zumba belt - you'll earn a "Nice", "Hot", or "Zumba!" rating for each step, which count towards five possible stars for each song. In a time-honoured gaming tradition that PaRappa would be proud of, the better you dance, the more interesting the background becomes: racking up "Zumba" ratings will add dancers, colours, effects, and animations to the already-lively backdrops behind your instructors. Hawai'i's shores see rainbows and lava flows, India's mandala dance-floor blooms with lotus flowers and pyrotechnic palaces, and Europe's castle backdrop goes Van Gogh with a colourful night sky straight out of Soda Jungle.